Our products are not considered ‘Brand New’ products, they are considered Graded products. A product can become classed as Graded in a number of ways. The majority of big guys out there, John Lewis, Tesco, Currys and so on all offer 30 day return policies. This can be anything from an unwanted gift, a change of mind from the customer or even the wrong colour of an item. Once the product has been opened from its original packaging, the sellers are no longer able to resell the TV as brand new. This is where we come in.
Around 99 % of the products we sell at DC Digital TV are considered as ‘Graded’ and are acquired in this way. Meaning whilst the products are Graded, essentially its often a brand new item in fantastic condition, simply returned as unwanted and picked up by ourselves for resale. This means that we can bring you a great product at a great price, saving you a huge amount of money in the process! With almost 30 years of experience dealing in Graded products, we’re confident you will be delighted. For that reason, we offer you a 14 day no quibble returns policy and Free Five Years Guarantee on all Grade A/A- TV’S.
When stock comes into us at DC Digital TV, they are technically tested, processed, repackaged and offered for sale. Before sale, all items undergo a comprehensive quality control process by our engineers. In the majority of cases the item will be supplied with its original packaging. If the original packaging is not supplied we will supply other secure packaging to keep the TV well protected in transit.
All items sold at DC Digital TV carry either a free 5 year or 12 month ‘return to base’ warranty provided by ourselves (unless otherwise stated). Our guarantee on all of our products demonstrates our confidence in each and every product we sell. This really is an amazing way to save hundreds off “Brand New” prices without sacrificing any of the quality or performance!
TV AND PC GRADING
- Grade A Condition is an item in new and mint condition, with slightly worn packing. Packing me be replaced for alternative packing for shipping.
- Grade A- Graded item or ex display & complete with the following accessories, remote controls and power cables only. May or may not be in original packing. Mostly open box products where they are just re checked by us but have never been out of the box. As some items have been subject to handling and processing there may be minor marks/scratches on the plastics or rear casing and screen. TV’S may not have stands please check.
- Grade B Graded product that is in full working order (unless otherwise stated) may show signs of wear and TV’S may have more significant scratches on the screen or plastics. TV’S come complete with main remote control only. May not be in original boxes. TV’S may not have stands please check.
Please note: As our products are graded TV units do not come with the serial numbers stickers on the back. Manufacturers themselves take off the serial numbers on the products before shipping to us. This is to ensure customers do not return items in store for a RRP refund. Your serial number will be in the menu of the product.
Instruction manuals and screws
Most items are supplied with manuals however if they are missing please go to the manufactures website for your product and you will be able to download a copy in PDF to print. Screws for stands may not be included in the box. These are easily available from any hardware store. The size are m3/l14
MOBILE PHONE GRADING
- New Grade These items are new that have been inspected and are in unmarked condition complete with all accessories. These items will be unsealed and have been checked by the manufacturer and ourselves.The warranty is with ourselves for one year from the date of purchase. Outer packing will not be sealed and boxes may have store stickers or other marks on them.
- Grade A Graded item or ex display & complete with all accessories, Mostly open box products where they are just re checked by us but have never been out of the box. As some items have been subject to handling and processing there may be minor marks/scratches on the plastics or rear casing.
- Grade B Graded product that is in full working order (unless otherwise stated) may show signs of wear and have scratches on the screen or plastics. TV’S come complete with main remote control only. May not be in original boxes.
Please note: As our products are graded IMEI number on the back will be removed. Manufacturers themselves take off the serial numbers on the products before shipping to us. This is to ensure customers do not return items in store for a RRP refund. Your serial number will be in the menu of the product
Samsung Domestic Goods
Why Choose a Grade A- Washing Machine
We buy our graded washing machines direct from the manufacturers, and we pass savings on to to you. These items are not in their original packing but are re packed to ensure safe delivery.
Will a Grade A- Washing Machine look OK?
Of course you want your home to look its best, which means the appearance of your appliances is important. But you also need them to work reliably as well: and ultimately, you buy a washing machine to wash your clothes properly. If how well it does its job is more important to you than the odd scratch or dent, then a graded washing machine may be the right choice – especially when you consider the substantial savings you can make And of course many superficial imperfections may not even be visible once the unit is installed in your home.
Will a Graded Washing Machine work OK?
We put all our graded washing machines through a rigorous quality control programme in our workshops. This identifies any technical faults. Only items that are tested as fully functional are sold.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Complete Peace of Mind
You also get complete peace of mind when you buy a graded washing machine from us. This is because its functionality is still covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. So if the machine should break down during the warranty period, you are just as well protected as if you had bought a new one.